Welcome to Pilates & Beyond. We want your experience to be exceptional, so we ask that you please follow the policies listed below:
- Please be mindful of others and turn off your cell phone when entering the studio.
- Refrain from engaging another client in conversation until they are done with their workout.
- Have lengthy conversations outside for a few minutes and then return to the studio.
- If you arrive early begin your warm up by lying on the foam roller, using the ball under your foot or sacrum, starting your corrective exercises, go for a short walk or have constructive rest. Your instructor will give you appropriate warm-up activities.
- Since much of your session is done in bare feet, come to the studio with clean feet or clean them when you arrive or clean socks.
- Leave your shoes & belongings in the cubbies. If you are changing, there is a wardrobe provided to hang your belongings.
- We recommend evaluations and learning of basic Pilates techniques before you partner with someone else.
- Please do not come to the studio when you are sick. Our services are not beneficial to those with active infections and you put the health of your practitioner and/or fellow classmates at risk.
- Pilates and Beyond requires that clients have had prior Private Pilates experience before signing up for Equipment Classes.
Packages and Late Cancellations:
- Packages cannot be shared, as they are for one person only.
- There is a 24-hour Cancellation Policy for both classes and private Pilates instruction, MAT and Physical Therapy.
- Full payment will be charged for appointments canceled without 24 hours notice.
- We understand things happen, please call and let us know if you are unable to keep your appointment to avoid being charged.
We are dedicated to providing
an atmosphere of acceptance, integrity, compassion,
support, and motivation.